Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A busy week

 As if this last week wasn't going to be busy enough on it's own, I got the stomach flu. UGH! Fortunately the worst of it was over in the first 24 hours. I recovered enough to make a few of the cards that are pictured below. I found the design recipe on the Kraft outlet blog and made the first one a Christmas card. I can't wait to fill the pockets with yummy chocolate and give it to my choc-o-holic friend :) I then thought what a cute card this would make to give to the ladies on my visiting teaching route. So five cards later, the ladies I visit with every month are going to get their message tucked under the band on the inside of the front cover and they are also going to get a sweet treat tucked into the pockets on the other side. These cards could be embellished more if you like a lot of frill but I like the simple look of the brown "cardboard" paper and earth tones that come in the fall. Also the pockets fit a gift card very nicely :)








1 comment:

  1. Mucho talent and darling blog. I'll be following you my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete