Friday, August 9, 2013

Time flies when you're having fun...

   It's been a fast summer to say the least. I can't believe my last post was in April. We have had a son return from a mission and one son leave on his mission, youth conference, yw camp, four birthdays, a family reunion, and a family trip to the top of Mt. Lassen since my last post. I have had many opportunities to be creative but have taken few pictures of them. Boy oh boy I need to get better at taking pictures. LOL I thought I would share a few cards I have made with you, that I did remember to take pictures of.
Thanks for sticking with me and checking in......


I made this card for a sweet friend using scraps from a paper pack I purchased at Micheals. I love using up my scraps and making cute cards. 


Again, this card is made from scraps. It's a bit more simple but still a cute way to say thanks.  I love my white pen, I think everything looks better with "stitches" around the outside. 


Thanks for stopping in and looking around............
Ericka

1 comment: