Monday, April 8, 2013

Family Mini Book....

I had these great intentions of making this cute little mini photo book for a friend, but then the more I worked on it, the more I started thinking I just couldn't give it away! lol
I have had the idea for this book for a few years and finally decided to put it all together. I do really love how it turned out, but in the end I am not keeping the mini, it is going to another great home.

For this mini I used the stack the deck binding system I found on you tube while watching videos from my sisters scrapper. I also made my pages using the example found on another video from my sisters scrapper, on you tube. The paper I used was a 6X6 paper pack called Fact and Fiction and all the little embellishments were from this same line.



The family tree is a sticker that came in a pack that I picked up at Micheal's. It is one of the only embellishments that didn't come with the fact and fiction line that I picked up at Joannes. It sure does work really well with the theme of the mini though.


This little tricycle was probably my favorite embellishment. I topped the page with the same pendants as on the cover and some washi tape across the bottom.


I really liked the paper in this line. It had embellishments preprinted on it and that sure is a time saver. I also used some rub on stitches and bakers twine on these pages.


I have this spool of fake pearls and I can't ever figure out how to use them, heaven forbid I throw anything out. Anyway, I cut them to length and used mini dots to adhere them to the top of this page and I loved how it turned out. 





Each page has a pull out photo mat for added space for photos or journaling. The reverse side of these mats are lined to make journaling more convenient. 

Thanks for stopping in to look.........
Ericka


1 comment:

  1. Love this! I haven't scrapbooked in over a year and need to get back to it. My husband got me a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas year before last and all I have used it for is vinyl projects...time to get back in to the swing of things and scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete