Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Family, Friends and Faith......

The time I take to create gives me so much more joy then just the final project provides. With a house full of children most of the day and running children all over in the evening, I cherish the quiet time I take when I have a project to finish. Having a deadline, one more reason I started to post on this blog again! In these last few weeks I have been making an album and I was also blessed to go to the Temple with my niece before she leaves on her mission. We had four generations of women from our family able to attend, along with many other people that mean as much as family to us.


Not only did I finally finish the Hawaii Album for my friend that took her trip two (yes two), years ago, but it gave me the opportunity to think about the wonderful day spent with such a great group of people. North Carolina is getting one of the best girls California has to offer so they better treat her right! LOL

On to the Album....

As in the past, I used cereal boxes covered with card stock for my pages. I used Life is a Beach cricut cartridge for all the shapes in the album and the Aloha title. I also used a bulk package of tropical die cuts I pick up at Micheal's awhile back, along with a few Joleen stickers.

 I hope you like it but most of all I hope my friend thinks it was worth waiting two years for! haha




This is the first time I used the waterfall picture spots in a mini album. I love the added space it provides.

My friend is a big fan of the flip flops! So am I :)



I used the waterfall picture spots again on this page, made them a little bigger, and added to the number of spots available. I like them better on this page. The joy of creating, the more times you try the better you get! 

Thanks for stopping in to look.....



No comments:

Post a Comment