Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Treat Bag...

I put together a quick treat bag for my littles to take home with them this weekend. Everything I used was stuff I had around the house, so it was a win win! Happy kids and happy me :)


For the bag I started with a 12X12 sheet of paper. I cut it in half and had two 6X12 pieces. I then used my score board and scored each piece of paper at 1/2", 5", 7", and 11 1/2". Then I folded at the scores to get this cute bag shape. I used left over clear plastic treat bags and filled them with plastic eggs that had treats inside. Last, I folded the bag together with the paper, and then stapled it at the top for a stronger hold. 


The tag was made using my Cricut cartridge, A Child's Year. I used the tag feature and the shadow tag feature. I cut the tag and shadow at the 3" size. I wrote on the tag for a little personal touch. Then I topped it off with a bow and stuck it all on with adhesive dots. 
I made twelve and it took around an hour, and that includes stopping to help the littles every minute or so. lol Such a simple project that brought so much joy!

Thanks for stopping in to look……………
Ericka

No comments:

Post a Comment